Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cupakes with Cakepops

I love to bake.  You know that.  But guess who loves it even more than me?  My hubby.  He loves to eat the treats of my labor.  He's a chocoholic from way back. 

When his birthday came up this year, I really wanted to do something special for him.  He had supported me through yet another job change, and I had a good idea of what I wanted to do.

A cakepop, on top of a cupcake!  How perfect is that?

I searched and searched on the internet and couldn't really find any examples of this.  So I decided to wing it!  I used my intoxicated cupcakes recipe book to find a "chocolate stout" cupcake recipe.  Steve loves beer.  He probably loves beer more than he loves my baking!

I got really busy around the time I made these, and I never was able to blog them.  So, here are a few of the amazing picture of my cupcake/cakepop tower!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment