Friday, September 6, 2013

Red, White & Berry

My many apologies for such a late and outdated post.  The good news is that in the world of Pinterest, someone will find this post around the Fourth of July and then if I'm lucky, a few people will re-pin the image!

If you know me, you know I'm obsessed with berries.  I hear that berries will help you live longer.  If that's true, I'm going to be 100 because I eat them nearly every single day.  I've used berries in my baking before, but I'm really more of a chocolate person.

I got the idea that I wanted to swirl strawberries and blueberries and use some super cute liners that a good friend sent me at least a year ago.  I couldn't find the exact recipe I was looking for, so I put a bunch together.

Here's the results:
Shortbread Cookie Crust
Vanilla Cupcake swirled with strawberry sauce & blueberry puree.
Swiss Meringue Buttercream

Simply Delish.
















No comments:

Post a Comment