Sunday, September 8, 2013

Carrot Cupcake Cuteness

You probably know that my favorite cake in the whole world is carrot cake.  It's probably because it's moist.  No, it's probably the cream cheese icing.  Nope, it's probably the walnuts.  Yep, it's definitely the walnuts.  :)



Since I have a ton of friends who also love carrot cake, and their birthdays all fall within one week of each other in August, I decided to make some carrot cupcakes to celebrate at our monthly "First Friday Karaoke" get-together.  We love to sing Karaoke.

I found the most adorable cupcake liners and flags and I knew I needed to use them for something special.  Something that would make me very happy.  And I knew that these carrot cupcakes were the perfect choice.


The cutest, right?


Love the owls!  And the hedgehogs!

And the flowers!


And the squirrels, and foxes.  OMG.  So cute.


Super cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment