Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Wedding

My first professional job involved cupcakes for my great friend's wedding - Dawn and Brian.  I had lots of help, my two besties, Ashley and Marlo, came over to help me with the fondant and the cakes, and then Marlo (her hubby Scott) and myself (my hubby Steve) headed to the mountains of NC a day early so we could work on the frosting. 
Equipped with my apron, tools, and Kitchen-Aid, Marlo and I set to work making 4 dozen full-sized cupcakes and 4 dozen minis.  I think they turned out great, and everyone loved them.




3 comments:

  1. freaking awesome. loved them!! and you know that chocolate cake w/buttercream is my fave jenna recipe--gotta name that thing so i can formally request it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely beautiful. After tasting so many of your treats, I wouldn't hesitate for even a moment to recommend your cupcakes to my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet Melanie, and thank you! I've already forwarded your photography URL to a friend, by the way!

    ReplyDelete