Monday, September 3, 2012

What I've Been Up To

It's been a busy summer - and not a lot of time for baking!  Here are a few things I've done recently:




Here are some Hello Kitty cake pops that I made for a client's daughter's birthday.  I think they turned out cute - but not as cute as I had hoped!  These were incredibly time consuming and tedious.  I have decided that I do not like doing cake pop "characters."

These are some "New Year's Eve" inspired silver balls for a friend's 30th birthday party.  I made these the same night as the Hello Kitty cake pops, and it was very late at night.  In the end, they turned out fine, but they were not exactly what I was hoping for! 

These are some baby shower cupcakes that I made last weekend.  Let me tell you, I am always so happy to make cupcakes after struggling with cake pops!  These were so much fun and turned out so cute!!!


Again, not in-depth blogs unfortunately, but I wanted to post about my recent adventures! 




2 comments:

  1. everything looks great jenna!! love the cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You done a great job Jenna.i like that cake pops though cupcakes are also nice.
    Pooh Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete